We have a number of different activities:
Services – Every Sunday at 10.30am
- Toddler Martians – Every Monday, with toy library
- Provide Halls/rooms for local organisations/association to meet (e.g. Spokes etc.)
- We hold social events like this years Afternoon Tea
- We hold exhibitions like this years Art Exhibition in September, and the church will be open 12 noon to 7pm for one week(dates TBA). Entry is free of charge.
- Welcome the use of our spaces for the needs of the community (e.g. dance, drama, exercise, arts etc.)
- We are an ECO Congregation Read more
- Making a new altarpiece. (the picture shown ===>)
- Walking Group – More information
- Craft group – More information
- Lent Groups
Our joint Lent Groups with St Michael’s on the theme of Crossing Barriers will run on Wednesdays at 11am in St Martin’s, or on Sundays at 7.30pm in St Michael’s, beginning on Weds 8th March and repeated on Sunday 12th March. Meetings each week for 5 weeks up until 9th April.
*** All Welcome ***